Jubilations plans special events of all shapes and sizes. We will handle your special occasion with creativity, excitement and a professionals touch.
We have the skills, creativity and attention to detail that your special event needs and deserves.
Couples nowadays look to wow their guests with unique and personal touches.
This is definitely a great way to keep them talking. They'll remember your wedding day forever!
If youre a fan of The Office 💼, baseball ⚾️ or weddings in general 💒, this is a MUST see!
Free Spirit Films is one of our very favorite vendors in town, .
This is the best they've ever done. EVER! Maybe I'm biased because it was my best friend's wedding 😉
Hire them for your wedding. You will NOT be disappointed
I ❤ Eli and David
Being part of couple's wedding day, usually ends with us feeling like we're part of the family. Bea + Bills wedding not only felt this way, but it felt like ...
Come out to Tanganyika Wildlife Park and see what we've designed with some of the top wedding industry professionals!
Food and drinks provided!
We've got some teasers from the Conrad-Jaffal wedding a few weeks ago!
Designed by: Jubilation Events
Photographer: Scrappy Bee Photography
Location: Tanganyika Wildlife Park
Rentals: Endless Treasures LLC, Jubilation Events
Cake: Cheri's Bakery Wichita
From weddings where only men could speak to bridal shoes full of coins, these are some of the old-fashioned wedding traditions we've left in the past.
Happy 1st Anniversary to this beautiful couple. Between a new home and a little man on the way, Shannon and Mike have plenty to be thankful for. We wish you many more years of happiness!!
Looking for alternative ways to entertain your guests? How about one of these? We know a guy. :-)
High School Marching Band
We love a unique wedding and what a fun way to celebrate who you are as a couple!
A growing number of couples are getting creative with their wedding details, choosing themed weddings and unusual touches to express their personalities. That’s exactly what Audrey Moore and Jesse Lumen set out to do when they got married on Dec. 30, 2018, in Los Angeles: The bride asked her guest...
Congrats to our past couple, Junior & Kristen Bedell, on their bundle of joy due this October! We're so excited for you!
Korean 100 days celebration!
Which veil is yours?
Feb 22, 2019- This Pin was discovered by Steena Watts. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
Sometimes our circle logo just isn't going to cut it for space reasons. (Anyone who has let us help with your layout knows that those 8' farm tables can really save some space!) We've been really struggling with creating a "farm table" sized logo that matches our round one, but I think we've got it! What do you think?
Time to get real. Freddy's or Chick-Fil-A?
Inspiration can come from ANYWHERE. Check out these photos of an event we're currently working on and see how the color inspiration that started with a bottle of soap has morphed and grown into an entire theme!
St. Patty's Day is 9 days away! If you're hosting (or invited to) a party and need a great treat, try these Bailey's Brownies!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp espresso powder, instant
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup (heaping) bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
1 tsp vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8 pan by lining with tin foil and spraying lightly with cooking spray.
2. Put chips and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30-second intervals (stirring after each) until chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool.
3. Mix flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt and baking soda and set aside.
4. When chocolate/butter is slightly cool, add eggs, sugar, Baileys, and vanilla.
5. Then stir in the dry ingredients.
6. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. When cool, you can dust with powdered (confectioners) sugar, if desired.
Hosting a St. Patty's Day Bash? Here's some inspiration for you! Which idea is your favorite?
It was so wonderful meeting all the couples who came to Botanica's Open House! Our amazing photographer has already come back with some photos!!!
We strive to make every wedding unique to the couple and love how this passionate styling turned out! Check out that dress!
Design: Jubilation Events
Decor: Endless Treasures LLC
Linen: ILUSION Productions, Inc.
Photographer: Bobbie Jo Photography
Videography: Free Spirit Production
Bartender: Stellar Bartending
Hair: Jessica Latham- Love is in the Hair
When you're smiling - Louis Armstrong
The Wedding Song - Agnus & Julia Stone
Can't Help Falling in Love - Ingrid Michaelson
This I Promise You - N*SYNC
I Will Follow You into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
Feet Don't Touch the Ground - Stoney LaRue
Coming Home - Leon Bridges
Build A Home - Jeffery Martin
1. Interactive Food Stations are a great way to get your guests out of their seats and mingling while waiting for your big arrival! If you have children at your wedding, having the fixings for a make-your-own trail mix will be a big hit!
2. Speaking of food, make sure you have a mix of sweet, savory, and salty. Salty foods will get the drinks flowing, savory foods tend to be more filling, and sweet foods release chemicals that make you happy. It's a winning combination.
3. Two words: Signature Cocktails. You need at least one, but we love seeing two different styles: one for the bride and one for the groom. You can put a fun twist on a traditional drink or showcase something you already love.
4. Include lounge areas into your design so your guests have places to hang out. Lounge areas can be simple or elaborate and many rental companies in the area have great options.
5. Set the mood with music or entertainment. Entertainment at the cocktail hour is a fairly new trend, but one we're in love with! Find something that fits you. Mariachi bands and belly dancers are some we've seen recently that were a big hit!
6. Lastly, remember that this is the part of the day that you won't be a part of. It's important to make sure the guests that came to see you and celebrate with you aren't stuck sitting around or chasing their bored children while they wait for dinner and your reappearance.
The trend reports are out and it's official! Bride's want COLOR!
The past few wedding seasons have seen non-stop neutrals paired with blush and rose gold. We believe that's been caused partly by pinterest trend and partly by brides' terror at the thought of clashing with their venue or overwhelming their guests. This topic could be a 10 page blog post, but we're limiting it to a few simple tips. Feel free to reach out if you're wanting more in-depth discussion! We love color and feel confident it can take main stage in your wedding without looking garish or clowney!
1. Consider your venue. What color are the walls, the baseboards, the floor, the ceiling? Bright colors (think yellows, raspberry pinks and true blues) look great in industrial spaces while white or outdoor spaces can take any color!
2. Pick 4 colors: Your main color (bridesmaid dresses/linen), Your complementary color (same color family or neutral), 2 accent colors (first one is a metallic or pastel, second one is deeper color to "ground" your color scheme).
3. NOW consider using pinterest, google, wedding wire, etc. to find inspiration. Too often brides find some photos they love then attempt to force that look into their space. Don't crowdsource your wedding. Your love is unique.
4. If you're nervous about going too bold, use greenery to break up the color a bit. Greenery is a neutral, not an additional color.
5. Do you! If you love orange, do orange. Love blue and yellow? Do blue and yellow! Don't let anyone tell you no! Vendors, your parents, your bridesmaids might not understand your vision. Don't let them rain on YOUR parade. Call us. We'll get it... AND help you execute it.
We love a snowy wedding day!
Who else wishes there was a beautiful blanket of white on their special day?
We want to know!
Love a particular dress? Drop it in the comments so we can all enjoy it!
We hear couples say all the time that they want to lose weight for the wedding.
Listen, ya'll, your partner loves you just the way you are. If s/he didn't, s/he wouldn't be marrying you. :-)
HOWEVER, here's a clean eating recipe from the Live Clean Nation FB group if you're slimming down for other reasons. Enjoy!
Which is best for you?
Luckily, Jubilation Events offers both of these services! Our highly qualified staff is professional and here to help! That's why we've been in business for nearly 20 years!
We're loving greenery and candles for centerpieces! It's a wonderful look for both romantic and contemporary weddings and easily personalized to your colors and style!
Contact us today for a free consultation. We'd love to do the heavy lifting for your special day!
So we're helping Elevate Coworking with their Friends-giving celebration this month. Please, someone, tell me why when I searched Thanksgiving in my photo program, I got THIS?!?!?!
You've probably figured it out already, but Dominique's in NYC with a client for the next two weeks! While the cat's away, the mice will play! I need pranks for when she's back in the office! Whatcha got? I have two weeks to prep them! Lol!
7200 W 13th Street N
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Jubilation Events posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact The Business
Send a message to Jubilation Events:
Nearby event planning services
Other Wedding planning in Wichita
E Skinner Street