• 3-5 years in a customer service position (phone or face-to-face) *sales experience is a plus
• Incredible organizational skills.
• Punctual, responsible, and diligent.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Efficient time management skills and hard working.
• Fantastic attitude, team player, honest and willingness to learn.
• Handles all customer interaction:
o Greets customers in the store and assists with their purchase.
o Answers incoming calls to take orders or help answer customer questions or concerns.
• Assists in opening and closing the store:
o Standard Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
• Maintains visual appeal and cleanup of customer facing store front (indoor and outdoor).
• Assists with ordering and restocking:
o Managing/organizing supplies including flowers, balloons and other merchandise.
o Assists in receiving flower deliveries from wholesalers/confirming orders are complete.
• Daily store maintenance, cleanup and organization duties as assigned *Some heavy lifting is required.
• 5 vacation days a calendar year
• Paid Overtime
• Paid Holidays
• Employee discounts
• Growth/promotion opportunities are available to the right person. Future roles could include vendor management, business responsibilities, accounting, marketing, floral design, etc.
Please apply by emailing [Email hidden] with a resume and detailed description of yourself. Serious inquiries only. Resumes that do not meet required skills will not be considered.
Exotica Florist is a local award-winning floral shop that specializes in direct to customer deliveries, weddings, funerals and events. They are known for exceeding customer expectations by providing excellent customer service and building genuine relationships with customers through thoughtful and personalized interaction.